About Me


I am a digital artist who uses software like Adobe Illustrator to create vector based images of Weapons, Vehicles and Robots.
I also enjoy creating Stop-Motion videos with Lego and Transformer Figures.

Things I Like: Transformers, Destiny, Star Wars, Star Trek, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Lego

My plan for the future is uncertain but I feel like doing something involving primarily Illustrator but
I also would like to do stop-motion.
3D has also been added as a main influence as I continue to create more and more 3D structures and vehicles from different cultures and themes

Friday 25 September 2015

Animal Cyber Icons


These are Icons made in Illustrator to represent real life animals. These are also the development icons created when I was making the VanGoat Logo to help decide if I actually want to keep it as VanGoat or as a different animal such as VanHawk or VanWolf?

No comments:

Post a Comment