About Me


I am a digital artist who uses software like Adobe Illustrator to create vector based images of Weapons, Vehicles and Robots.
I also enjoy creating Stop-Motion videos with Lego and Transformer Figures.

Things I Like: Transformers, Destiny, Star Wars, Star Trek, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Lego

My plan for the future is uncertain but I feel like doing something involving primarily Illustrator but
I also would like to do stop-motion.
3D has also been added as a main influence as I continue to create more and more 3D structures and vehicles from different cultures and themes

Friday 2 October 2015

Animation Tutorial: Camera Effect in Adobe Aftereffects

This is a ScreenShot of a task I was given to do in a tutorial. Using separate images like mountains, skies, clouds and animals. Using Photoshop I mashed them up together to create a landscape with a howling wolf. Then using Adobe AfterEffects I added some effects like making some mist drift along the image and have some light snow fall on it to.
I also used a new tool to me called the Camera tool that effects the image in layers:
- The sky on one layer.
- The mountain on the next.
- The ledge afterwards.
- Then the wolf.
- Finally the fog.
This helps create a more 3D look on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment