About Me


I am a digital artist who uses software like Adobe Illustrator to create vector based images of Weapons, Vehicles and Robots.
I also enjoy creating Stop-Motion videos with Lego and Transformer Figures.

Things I Like: Transformers, Destiny, Star Wars, Star Trek, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Lego

My plan for the future is uncertain but I feel like doing something involving primarily Illustrator but
I also would like to do stop-motion.
3D has also been added as a main influence as I continue to create more and more 3D structures and vehicles from different cultures and themes

Thursday 19 May 2016

Venice VR: Assets








These are Assets I created on Cinema4D for my final project. The idea is to create a Virtual reality of Venice using an Oculus Rift. each building and object was built with Venice in mind so structures like the monument bridge was built as a replica with small changes to make it low poly, while some buildings like the games, clothes and houses were mostly made through general building shapes and layouts. The lights on the street lamp was tricky to create but i managed to create a nice light effect by adding a glowing orb inside the lamp box which is has low opacity to be able to show the light inside, sadly we may not be adding the glow to the final animation since the render takes a very long time to take and may not be done in time for the final show.

No comments:

Post a Comment