About Me


I am a digital artist who uses software like Adobe Illustrator to create vector based images of Weapons, Vehicles and Robots.
I also enjoy creating Stop-Motion videos with Lego and Transformer Figures.

Things I Like: Transformers, Destiny, Star Wars, Star Trek, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Lego

My plan for the future is uncertain but I feel like doing something involving primarily Illustrator but
I also would like to do stop-motion.
3D has also been added as a main influence as I continue to create more and more 3D structures and vehicles from different cultures and themes

Friday 18 March 2016

Game Design Task: 3DS Interface

This is a interface screen based from the game I designed for my college task by using a 3DS template to create a preview of how the game will show. The top screen show the spaceship model and health bar while the bottom shows a mini-map and abilities of the spaceship. The layout was thought out to help the player manage his/her surroundings while watching the fighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment