About Me


I am a digital artist who uses software like Adobe Illustrator to create vector based images of Weapons, Vehicles and Robots.
I also enjoy creating Stop-Motion videos with Lego and Transformer Figures.

Things I Like: Transformers, Destiny, Star Wars, Star Trek, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Lego

My plan for the future is uncertain but I feel like doing something involving primarily Illustrator but
I also would like to do stop-motion.
3D has also been added as a main influence as I continue to create more and more 3D structures and vehicles from different cultures and themes

Friday 18 March 2016

Game Design Task: Box Art

This is the box art for the game I designed made by using Cinema4D, Photoshop and Illustrator. The spaceship was created in Cinema4D using the many tools and techniques I learned. I used photoshop to create the layout on the box art and edit the light and contrast of the image. The StarFire logo was made in illustrator after testing and modelling around with different fonts I downloaded on DaFont.com and using photoshop I added the blue line and reduced the opacity to fade in a bit to the box art.

No comments:

Post a Comment